Signed Vinyl or CD Merch Excellence Bundle $133.00 - $153.00
Signed Vinyl or CD Merch Excellence Bundle
$133.00 - $153.00
This item is unavailable.
PLEASE NOTE: Online orders could be delayed due to COVID-19. Please read our official statement for further details.PRODUCT OVERVIEW
- SIGNED limited red apple vinyl LP or SIGNED CD. The red apple edition is strictly limited to 350 units, and exclusive to rustonkelly.com. Vinyl also features a gold mirror board insert with lyrics and credits. Please note: the red vinyl edition of 350 is sold out.
- Long sleeve hand-dyed maroon tee - Printed on 6oz 100% cotton tee. All shirts are one of a kind. They have been aged, softened and faded to have a worn in luxury vintage feel. Each piece is individually hand-dyed by Blank clo– color and pattern may not look exactly as pictured.
- sizes XS-3XL, SIZE CHART
- Short sleeve, garment dyed heavyweight black tee, Comfort Colors brand, 100% ringspun cotton, soft washed, 6.1 ounces
- Sizes S-3XL, SIZE CHART
- SIX Shape & Destroy enamel pins on a custom 7.5”x 7.5” backing card. The six pins are 1.5” each - five pins feature different album tracks, and the sixth pin has the Search & Destroy front cover seal.
- Shape & Destroy antique brass keychain, with raised text and seal (1.5”)
- Shape & Destroy turntable mat, top of the line 16-ounce felt, and custom printed dye sublimation (included with signed vinyl bundle only)
- Transfer sticker, with black Shape & Destroy seal (4” x 4”)
- Shape & Destroy album download delivered August 28, plus all instant grat tracks
- Estimated delivery date: August 28, 2020
With his sophomore album Shape & Destroy, Nashville-based artist Ruston Kelly now documents his experience in maintaining sobriety, and finally facing the demons that led him to drug abuse in the first place. But while Kelly recounts that journey with an unvarnished honesty, his grace and conviction as an artist ultimately turn Shape & Destroy into a work of unlikely transcendence.
With its unsparing reflection on what Kelly refers to as “the cycle of frustration and temptation after getting clean,” Shape & Destroy took form during a period of painful transformation. “It wasn’t surprising to me that getting sober was a challenge, but there were moments when it was challenging in a way I’d never experienced before,” Kelly says. “There’s so much repair your brain has to do—spiritually, emotionally, physically—and at one point I really felt like I was losing my mind.”
As a means of self-preservation and catharsis, Kelly eventually turned to the ritual of free writing, a practice that led him to the album’s title. “This phrase just came to me one day: ‘Shape the life you want by destroying what obstructs the soul,’” he recalls. “I realized that was the ticket to healing myself and healing my mind: figuring out what kind of person I want to become, and then getting rid of everything that keeps me from being that person.”
STREET DATE: August 28, 2020
- In The Blue
- Radio Cloud
- Mid Morning Lament
- Closest Thing
- Under The Sun
- Hallelujah Anyway
Thank you for visiting the Official Ruston Kelly Merch Store!